Dental composites are aesthetic tooth fillings. This material has been fabricated to achieve a restoration with properties similar to natural teeth like resistance and color.
This material is bonded to the teeth, creating a safe, conservative and lasting treatment.
- Filling small and medium cavities
- Chipped teeth
- Replacing old fillings
- Changing amalgam fillings by aesthetic restoration
One of the best benefits is you can have your composite filling in a single visit.
If you have any question just contact us and we will help you.
Inlays / Onlays
Inlays and onlays are restorations that cover the teeth partially; they are larger than fillings and smaller than crowns.
They can be fabricated in gold or ceramic. The ceramic restorations give a natural look to the teeth. This procedure takes at least two appointments and is performed when:
- There is a need to replace a big old filling
- The teeth have suffered a fracture
- There is a large cavity and simple filling is not possible
Contact Dentalec to make an appointment, we will gladly assist and answer any questions you may have.